Integrative Medical Inclinic Preceptorship (ICP) Training and Internship Program – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) for Men & Women
Includes healthcare professional manual + certificate + medical references
Open to all licensed healthcare professionals across borders
Inclinic Preceptorship Training and Internship Includes:
- Clinical Application of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) Guidelines for Men & Women
- Clinical Application of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Guidelines for Men
- Clinical Application of Thyroid Evaluation and Treatment Guidelines
- Hormones – Progesterone, Estrogen, Testosterone, Thyroid, DHEA
- Supplements, Diet, Stress Management, & Lifestyle Guidelines
- Supplements and Their Usage in Preventive Medicine Practice
Interact with patients while shadowing Dr. Konigsberg, MD one-on-one LIVE inclinic. A fully integrated, age management, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) clinical practice model to help improve quality of life, and prevent disease for men and women of any age.
Objectives for Learning:
To teach and mentor healthcare professionals, and clinicians on disease prevention through restoring and rebalancing the hormones, adrenals and thyroid. We have found there are many healthcare professionals who have attended other BHRT courses around the globe but then need help to pull all the pieces together into a practice and require support with BHRT clinical guidelines and/or mentoring by a seasoned MD.
Available Training and Internship Dates for 2023
- March 21, 28
- April 5, 12
- May 10, 17, 24
- June 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 15, 22, 29
Please call us if the above dates are not convenient for you. We may have dates available that are not listed.
For All Communication
To obtain a comprehensive brochure with full descriptions, fees & available dates,
please send email to info@integrativemedicineinc.
Please include your full contact info & telephone number .