Expert Personalized Integrative Medicine Services
Designed for Your Optimal Health:
Our health experiences are right for you if you want to:
- Boost your overall level of energy and well-being and prevent illness.
- Need help and support to incorporate healthier habits and life skills.
- Reduce reliance on pharmaceuticals.
- Address a chronic condition such as digestive issues, diabetes, autoimmune illness, high blood pressure,lung and heart disease, pain, depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, or weight management with natural, integrative approaches.
- Address under active thyroid function with bio-identical thyroid hormone therapy (BHRT).
- Use Low-dose Naltrexone (LDN) for Fibromyalgia, M.S., Crohn’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and other autoimmune illnesses.
- Use natural approaches to deal with preconception and the challenges of pregnancy, optimizing your own and your baby’s health.
- Deal with peri/menopausal symptoms with natural approaches and custom compounded bio-identical hormones, restoring declining hormones.
- Use custom compounded bioidentical hormones, including testosterone to deal with symptoms of andropause and restore declining hormones.
- Prevent breast cancer and osteoporosis with natural, integrative approaches.
- Prevent chronic diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and dementia.
- Address a major medical event, such as surgery, cancer, or a heart attack and ensure that healing is a complete physical, emotional and spiritual experience.
- Guidance through the confusing and sometimes overwhelming conventional healthcare system.
The IMCI Consulting Program
Our Medical Director, Dr. Esther Konigsberg, will provide personalized integrative medicine services designed to help you realize your best possible health:
- An overall health and wellness review by Dr. Esther Konigsberg, including your medical history, personal experiences, beliefs and goals. Dr. Konigsberg values working in partnership with you to establish a healing relationship.
- A customized preventative approach, addressing lifestyle factors that influence wellbeing, analyzing your personal health risks, and dealing with issues before they grow to negatively impact health.
- A personalized, proactive, long-term health plan provided in a form that is useful and effective designed to maximize your vitality and help you live life to its fullest.
- Advice tailored specifically for you on using more natural therapies while minimizing invasive treatments such as medications and surgery where appropriate. Therapies include: bioidentical hormones including testosterone, DHEA and thyroid hormone, low-dose naltrexone (LDN), nutrition, supplements, herbs, life coaching and counselling, physical activity, meditation and mind body techniques.
- Coordinating care provided by members of the complementary and alternative health care professional team.
- Consulting and working collaboratively with your primary care physicians at your request.
Note: We recommend that clients have a family physician as Dr. Konigsberg does not provide primary care services.
Integrative medicine consulting fees are not a benefit of the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP).